RE: Upgrading to hamm

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Angel Vicente Perez wrote:

> > Only on systems that have run 2.0.33.  All systems running 2.0.32 are
> > fine.  There are none of the problems that Red Hat has been having with
> > its 5.0 release.
>
> I'd like more info about kernel 2.0.33. We have a linux box running 2.0.33 and
> nearly all packets from hamm, and I afraid...

I have trouble with 2.0 kernels and my hardware.. I've previously had
2.1.83 working fine on a bo installation. For a whole variety of reasons,
I have to reinstall, and I'd like to do so with hamm.. does anyone know of
any problems with the newest kernels (2.1.94?) and hamm?

I'll also ask again if anyone knows what I should do to make a bootable
hamm installation CD.

thanks

erik