Another Debian 2.0 Question - GMT

	Okay... this is getting semi-annoying, I do not know why my clock
automagically changes back about 4 hours behind.. maybe 5.  My local clock is
fine, it worked fine in Debian 1.3R6, but after installing Debian 2.0
(upgrading), it changed into some odd time.  I think it has something to do with
/usr/lib/zoneinfo/localtime but.... it is a weird binary?  Can I turn my clock
back to Eastern Standard Time?  Or does anyone know why it is doing this?  Does
hwclock -a $GMT have anything to do with it (this is in my /etc/init.d/boot).

Carroll Kong