Netscape and Mozilla both choke on bookmark operations

I have a large netscape bookmark file of several hundred bookmarks.
Manipulating these has become a pain.  Whenever I edit bookmarks---in either
Netscape 4.03 or a Mozilla package from a couple weeks ago---and try to change
to sort by last access, Netscape goes berzerk.  The graphics on the netscape
window fail to refresh within some minutes, and both netscape and mozilla in
these cases become totally unuseable.

Where would one report such a bug?

I'd like to find a way to manipulate bookmarks in netscape/mozilla.  It is
really important to me to have a large list of bookmarks and be able to
readily manipulate them.   Maybe I'll edit them by hand.  I'd like to hear
from others who have learned to deal with them.

Alan Davis

--
Alan E. Davis                       Marianas High School (Science Department)

AAA196, Box 10001    adavis@netpci.com   http://www.saipan.netpci.com/~adavis

Saipan, MP  96950    15.16oN 145.7oE    GMT+10       Northern Mariana Islands