Re: [OFF TOPIC] Linus Torvalds, the man of the century

Manoj wrote:
> 	Hmm. Those terms are generally used by the intellectually
>  challenged. I shall make a note your affliction, and I offer you my
>  sympathies. I shall also attempt to down grade any communication to
>  you to words of one syllable, so that you may actually understand the
>  subject matter (I doubt if any one can actually manage that herculean
>  feat, I mean, talking down to at theat level, is there any real
>  information content going through at all?)

Hehe, I seem to recall _someone_ telling me the something along the lines
of the above when I was trying to be objective about something, although
the "geek" thing has nothing to do with being objective. :)

Just an observation.  This is not an attack on you Manoj, or anyone
else.

-Ossama