Re: [OFF TOPIC] Linus Torvalds, the man of the century

Hi,
>>"Orn" == Orn E Hansen <oehansen@nettaxi.com> writes:

Orn> Look whose talking... the King of Geek world, as the magazines so
Orn> well describe it :-)

Orn> You want to continue to be a geek, be my guest :-)

	Hmm. Those terms are generally used by the intellectually
 challenged. I shall make a note your affliction, and I offer you my
 sympathies. I shall also attempt to down grade any communication to
 you to words of one syllable, so that you may actually understand the
 subject matter (I doubt if any one can actually manage that herculean
 feat, I mean, talking down to at theat level, is there any real
 information content going through at all?)

	manoj

--
 "I have a friend who just got back from the Soviet Union, and told me
 the people there are hungry for information about the West.  He was