Re: Debia 2 what does give us?

I just installed Applixware 4.3.7 yesterday on my "bo" system.  It seems
that they include the rpm utility on the CD, and the installation script
apparently makes use of it.  All I had to do was indicate where I wanted
it installed to (/usr/local/lib/applix), and which optional components I
wanted.  No need to manually convert RPMs or anything like that.