Re: [OFF TOPIC] Linus Torvalds, the man of the century

On Mon, 13 Apr 1998, Orn E. Hansen wrote:

:
: Þann 12-Apr-98 skrifar Manoj Srivastava:
: >
: >       anal jokes? "hots"? What kind of deranged reality is this
: >  coming from?
: >
:   Look whose talking... the King of Geek world, as the magazines so
: well describe it :-)
:
:   You want to continue to be a geek, be my guest :-)

I think you are solidifying your position as a "Master Debator".

Please drop personal attacks, especially vapid ones, from the lists.

Thanks,

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104