Re: Looking for xlib6g v3.3-5

On Mon, Apr 13, 1998 at 06:45:48PM +0200, Pierre Dupuis wrote:
> 	Hello !!
>
> I'm looking for xlib6g v3.3-5, i've looked into hamm/oldlibs and nothing
> was found :,(
>
> This lib is certainly existing because it's need by a lot or software (like
> new afterstep version)
>
> If someone can help me, it will be great :))))

Scott Ellis answered your question the other time you asked it.

Upgrade to the new versions of xlib6g (3.3.2-3, in hamm/x11) and xlib6
(3.3.2-3, in hamm/oldlibs).

I assume you're running a hamm system, else you wouldn't be using the new
version of afterstep.  If you're not running a hamm system you're going to
have to upgrade a whole lot of things.  Look into using the autoup upgrade
script, or wait for the official release of Debian 2.0, coming in a week or
so.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |     When dogma enters the brain, all
Purdue University                   |     intellectual activity ceases.