Subject: Re: IPX problem
Author:  hamish@rising.com.au at INTERNET
Date:    4/10/98 10:32 PM

On Fri, Apr 10, 1998 at 03:38:00PM -0400, BRIAN SCHRAMM wrote:
>      I know that this might not be the proper group to ask but I cannot
>      find any that I can ask in so here it goes.
>
>      I have loaded the ncp package for Novell login capability.  No matter
>      what I do to configure it I get a steady display of the following
>      error message:
>
>      ipx: network number collision e2766820
>      eth0 802.3 and eth0 802.2

I haven't played with Linux IPX in a while so I'm not sure if I can help.
How did you configure your IPX -- using the auto-configure and auto-primary
options?

Maybe there is a linux networking list at vger.rutgers.edu which
can help you out; write to majordomo@vger.rutgers.edu to find out what
lists exist there -- all the kernel lists are at that site.

Hamish