NFS IP and Microsoft for Workgroups IPX (on same bus)

Hello all,

We have three stations (PC Pentium). On the first one
server.localdomain.fr, we run Debian GNU/Linux.
On the second one ipclient.localdomain.fr, we run Debian GNU/Linux.
On the third one billvirus on domain Workgroup, we run thr world wide
known virus Microsoft for Workgoups :) .
The three machines are connected to local network through ethernet boards
(3C509, kernels have been correctly ecompiled for these).
The network is functioning well between server and ipclient.
The billvirus has IPX/SPX compatible transport with NetBIOS and Microsoft
NetBEUI installed. Default is Microsoft NetBEUI.

Question: We want to share the hard disks, but can't manage to make the
network working with the billvirus machine. How can we achieve this ?

Isabelle Perinelle
isabelle@esip.fdn.fr