Re: kernel-headers-2.0.32 vs. kernel-headers-2.0.33

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, Tamas Papp wrote:

> My problem was that I couldn't not substitute kernel-headers-2.0.32 with
> kernel-headers-2.0.33 in the sense that libc6-dev depends on the former
> but it doesn't accept the latter instead, so my problem was a dependency
> problem.
>
> jabberwock

Oh, well then just --force depends!

But you are better off staying well clear of 2.0.33 unless there is some
hardware support there that you absolutely HAVE to have.  2.0.33 should
have never been released in the state it was in.

George Bonser

If I had a catchy quip, it would be here.

http://www.debian.org