Re: (off-topic) Blender? [Was: cheap graphics station]

On Sat, 11 Apr 1998, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Shaleh hat gesagt: // Shaleh wrote:
>
> > The p90 is a good start.  The dual is over kill unless he is doing
> > extremely intense modeling (which intel was never truly the best at
> > anyway).  GIMP, Midnight Creator, and the soon to be released Blender
> > are things to look into for him as well.
>
> Could you tell me, what sort of program "Blender" is and where to get it?

Blender is a high quality 3d graphics program that alows you to model
scenes and render them as well as creating animations. you can find out
more about it at www.neogeo.no (IIRC) the linux version is'nt out yet
won't be until the 15th.

> Thanks,
> --
>   Frank Barknecht		Das Koelner Stadt- und Unimagazin
>

> --

Oh, gaze of love so melt my pride, That I may in your house but kneel,
And in my brokenness to cry, Spring worship unto thee,

When Beauty breaks the spell of pain, The bludgeoned heart shall burst in
vain, But not when love be pointed king, And truth shall thee forever
reign.

"Hymn" by Jars of clay.

-K