Re: Windoze 95 is not multi-tasking, it just pretends it is multitasking.

On Fri, 10 Apr 1998, shaul wrote:

> > Windoze 95 is not multi-tasking, it just pretends it is multitasking.
>
> Can you prove that Win95 is just pretending to be multitasking ?
> What about Win98 ?

Any damned operating system that has to STOP me from entering data
to reunumber or print a file may be multitasking, but most certainly
that application does NOT take advantage of the OS. Beyond that, I can't
prove anything.

--David

       LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [3456]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programing a dangerous business.

spy counter-intelligence wild porno sex gold bullion Soviet Bosnia
clipper National Security Council explosion Treasury terrorist Delta
Force bomb Iran Mossad data encryption munitions Serbian hydrazine
ammonium nitrate fuel oil cocaine assassinate counterfeit destabilize