Re: Xdvi doesn't scale!

> Hi, the size of xdvi doesn't scale. I can call it up with -geometry axb
> but that only controls the window size. The layout of the controls are
> too large and I can't get the lower part of the controls on my 800x600
> resolution screen without running a virtual desktop. Any suggestions?

I cannot answer the question how controls can be rescaled.  However, you do not
need them, because the controls have their shortkeys.  For instance, "n" stands
for next or "M s" for shrinking by the integer scale M, the manual tells you
all.  You can toggle the display of controls by typing "x".  In order to
eliminate controls at startup, call xdvi with the option "-expert" or the
resource "xdvi.expert: true".

% Geza Gyorgyi
% Institute for Theoretical Physics, Eotvos University
% Budapest, Puskin u. 5-7, 1088, Hungary
% e-mail: gyorgyi@poe.elte.hu
% phone/fax: (int'l access code + 36 1) 266-7924/266-0612