Re: xwin and monitor

I'm afraid I need some more information.

If the X Server actually starts, then the problem is likely to be your
monitor configuration, as you suggest.  If the X Server does not start,
then it is more likely to be a conflict with your system.  Do you have
the appropriate versions of the required libraries?

If it is a monitor configuration and you don't have the manual, try
using XF86Setup (I think it's called) to set up a standard monitor.

I'm afraid I can't be of more help at this stage.

Regards

John

In message <199804060145.SAA02434@geocities.com>, Neskie Maneul
<nmanuel@geocities.com> writes