Re: Need a little help

Hi, My name is Sean and I am the E and imlib maintainer.  To get
enlightenment go to www.enlightenment.org.  There is a mailing list
there and there is a #E on efnet.  There will be a Debian package of E
probably the first week of June.  There is a major release of E at the
end of May.  The current E can not easily be packaged.  There are Debian
packages of ALL required libs for E in frozen/hamm.