Need a little help

Hello :)
    I've been off this list and out of the Debian loop for a while,
but I'm starting to get back into it now.  I'm getting a system set
up at the house and have just a few (hopefully quick) questions:

1) What are the best websites for info on how to do such-and-such
with Debian Linux?
2) Where do I get the "Enlightenment" X-Windows package that looks so
cool?
3) What do I need to use my 3Com Impact IQ ISDN TA for dialup PPP
access to my ISP?
4) How do I set up my Creative SB16 soundcard to work under Linux?

    As these are pretty basic-sounding questions, a good answer to #1
may be all I need :)  I've been running Debian 1.3 for a while now,
and recently destroyed it trying to upgrade to the "frozen" code.  No
worries, though...  I'll just reinstall the base stuff from CD and
start over :)  Thanks in advance for any help!

Regards,

Kendrick