Re: Where/how can I get Staroffice?

http://www.stardivision.de

http://sunsite.uio.no/pub/unix/linux/packages/staroffice4/final/

> Also netscape won't install because it says it needs a .tar.gz file not a
> deb file with netscape in. What do I do?

If you installed debian 1.3, then you have to get a tarball from
netscape's site, put it in /tmp and then install the netscape.deb. If you
look at the .deb's size compared to the tarball, you'll undestand that it
is only an installer that sets some defaults right so netscape doesn't
coredump.

Cheers,

Joost