Re: Linux On NPR

David Morris writes:

> It was a nice little piece. NPR has put it on their web page. If you
> have a RealAudio player installed (rvplayer is the wrapper deb) then
> you can point it at:

>    http://www.npr.org/ramfiles/980408.atc.14.ram

This turned my attention to the fact that RealPlayer is not being
called as a Netscape plug-in, even though I installed it through the
.deb... Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

ii  rvplayer        5.0-1          Real Video Player (installer)

--
Luiz Otavio L. Zorzella                 Product Engineer
zorzella@conexware.com          http://www.conexware.com