Re: Emacs and RCS

Ulisses Alonso Camaro <ulisses@pusa.eleinf.uv.es> writes:
Ulisses> On 9 Apr 1998, David Z. Maze wrote:

 DZM> Ulisses Alonso Camaro <ulisses@pusa.eleinf.uv.es> writes:
  Ulisses> I would like to use RCS within emacs, Where I can more info?
  Ulisses> (the RCS Howto doesn't tell too much)
 DZM>
 DZM> Look in the Emacs info, under "Version Control".
Ulisses>
Ulisses> I have no such entry... ??

The particular series of keystrokes I used on my system (XEmacs 20.4)
are

C-h i g (xemacs-20.4/xemacs) m Version Control

You should be able to do something similar to find the same topic on
the GNU Emacs Info page.

--
/                             \  "The cat's been in the box for over