Re: Linux On NPR

It was a nice little piece. NPR has put it on their web page. If you
have a RealAudio player installed (rvplayer is the wrapper deb) then
you can point it at:

   http://www.npr.org/ramfiles/980408.atc.14.ram

On "Thu, 09 Apr 1998 08:56:28 EDT." "' ALLAN W. BART" wove together:
hi,

I was listening to my local public radio station on wednesday and there
was this 5 minute long program about linux. it was expansive, went into
the whys of linux, even had a small interview with linus. so heads up it
looks as if linux may be the the only viable alternative to microsoft
domination.

allan bart

n.org

+++ End of Original Message +++