Re: Xwindows

I have found that the XF86Setup utility doesn't work with some monitors, especially with
multi-sync type monitors.  It is much better the setup up the config file manually with a text
editor.  To do this you will need to know the exact specifications for your monitor, including
horizontal and vertical frequencies, and the start, stop, and total syncs for both the horizontal
and vertical resolutions.  If you don't know this information, the chances are that you may never
get Xwindows to show anything but 600x480.