Re: CD-R, CD-RW

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Martin Oldfield wrote:

> Has anyone any experience of using a CD-R, or preferably a CD-RW drive
> with Linux ? I'm particularly interested in SCSI based drives.

I have recently started working with a Sony CDU924S (CD-R) with
a Adaptec 2940 SCSI controller using cdrecord.  Following the CD-Writing
HOWTO was a snap.  In return I have burned around 7 CDs successfully, with
no misburns.

Dennis
--
dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu>, Network Administrator   |  work: 353.4844
Division of Engineering Computing Services     |  page: 222.5875