Re: CD-R, CD-RW

	Yeah.   I burned ~ 5 CDs in Linux.  My overall record with the Ricoh and
Yamaha is still ~ 30 successful vs 0 misburns.  Only the Yamaha worked, not the
Ricoh1060, in Linux.  I use cdrecord ver 1.6alpha 14 with mkisofs.  (It comes
with mkisofs).  I did not try the RW discs on it yet.... but I cannot see why it
would not work.  :)

Carroll Kong