Help About SPARC

Hi!
	Does anybody have any experience with UltraSparc and GNU/Linux?  I
know bo is not made for Sparc, but i think hamm is. A friend of mine
installed latest available version of RedHat for Sparc (4.2), and is
having troubles adjusting keyboard layout (is an spanish version of
keyboard). Apparently no kbd-0.XX.rpm can be found in the distribution.
Anybody has tried hamm in a Sparc? If so, is it available in NFS
somewhere?

	This friend of mine needs an stable distribution, since he wants
to work on his projects (he is a physicist), not to spend hours and hours
investigating how to set the system up (unlike me ;-)

	The machine had Solaris installed, but I persuaded him to try a
GNU/Linux system, so he did. Free SoftWare better than propietary
(i.e. obscure ;-) SoftWare !!!

	Is Debian 2.0 going to be available for Sparc?

	Thank you in advance

--
Pancho Horrillo
pancho@jet.es