patch for 2-step mirror-ing

Hi!

Phone fees prevent me to mirror over my modem. But since I have access to a
fast connection at my university, I practice a 2-step method: Make a list of
files to get on my local machine runing

  "mirror -n <other options> | sed -n 's/^get file \(.*\) as .*/\1/'

and use the fast connection to put them on a tape. Then I restore the tape
at home and rerun mirror (still working on an offline sollution).

Unpatched mirror needs to be connected during the list generation - even when
used with a local_ls_lR_file (uhhh - expensive !!)

I modified mirror (2.8-16bo) to avoid staying/getting online when run with
-n and a local_ls_lR_file. I *think* I didn't break mirror when called
without -n and/or local_ls_lR_file.

Since someone asked for a similar solution some time ago, I think others may
also be interested in this patch. I'd appreciate, if someone could test it.
Since it is 2K gzipped I don't want to bother the list with it. Please ask
and I'll send it to you.

Maybe this could be include in the debian-package and/or forwarded upstream
if it stands the test?

Regards
 Rainer

---
KeyID=58341901 fingerprint=A5 57 04 B3 69 88 A1 FB  78 1D B5 64 E0 BF 72 EB