exim 1.90-2: eximconfig doesn't work.

I had to back out of exim 1.90-2 because the eximconfig script
bombed.  I don't know why, but when I installed 1.89.1-1, the script
ran perfectly.

This is by leaps and bounds the easiest mail transport agent I have
yet to install.  I don't know yet whether it works: I'm encouraged.
Eximon requires some gymnastics I guess, unless one runs X as root.

Alan

--
Alan E. Davis                       Marianas High School (Science Department)
AAA196, Box 10001    adavis@netpci.com   http://www.saipan.netpci.com/~adavis