Re: DECNET and Linux.

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, shaul wrote:

> 1) Who is IKEA ?

They are a chain of furnature stores of Scandinavian origin.

> 2) My 2.0.29 /usr/src/linux/net/decnet/README says the same. Maybee some newer kernels (perhaps > 2.1.8x) has more info ?

Ok, I found this in 2.1.92:

$ more README
                       Linux DECnet Project

Steve Whitehouse <SteveW@ACM.org>
http://eeshack3.swan.ac.uk/~gw7rrm
$

George Bonser
Just be thankful that Microsoft does not manufacture pharmaceuticals.
http://www.debian.org