Re: pine

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Usman Roshan wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>  Does anyone know how to create filters in pine ? Thanks.

As other have mentioned, use procmail. This is a debian pacakge and along
with it is two other packages worth noting - procmail-lib, which is a
collection of useful procmail recipes and the dotfile generator procmail
module, which is a X gui to create a procmail recipe. I have never used
this last package as I found the examples in the procmail man pages
(procmail, procmailrc and procmailex or something like that) very helpful.
It"s quite easy to set up. Cheers.

--
Colin Telmer, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
<mailto:telmerco@telmer.com>