Netgear 10/100tx nic

Hi all,

I'm trying to use a few netgear FA310TX 10/100 cards ('cause they're cheap!).  Although they are based on the DEC 21140-AF chip (tulip) they don't seem to work well (or at all) with even the most recent tulip driver.  I tried a Genuine DEC nic (500tx) with a 21140 and it worked fine.  Anyone know of a driver that has been tweeked for the netgear?

Thanks!

Bruce Dobrin
Multi Media Dept.
Sony Pictures Imageworks
310-840-8412

"My buddy got busted for counterfeiting.  He was making pennies.  They
caught him because he was putting the heads and tails on the wrong
sides.  He's in a minimum security prison now; he's on a whiffle-ball
and chain."
                  -You Know Who