Re: Threading list subjects?

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Ray Schultz wrote:

: Hello All,
:
: I am new to the list.  I have been on for only few days and already have
: 75 messages from the list.  Great content!!
:
: I find it difficult to follow the subject threads without them being
: grouped together like a newsreader.
: I am reading all these messages with Eudora 3.05 on a Win95 machine
: and I don't think Eudora has a way to thread the subjects.
:
: How are all you guys handling the subject threading deal?

mutt does threading.  There is a non-us package which also supports pgp.

I think it's only available in hamm (frozen), so this might be a good
time to check out the libc5 => libc6 upgrade page at
http://www.debian.org/doc/libc5-libc6-Mini-HOWTO/libc5-libc6-Mini-HOWTO.html

(Of course, this assumes you're ready to start reading mail on your
Linux box :)

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104