RFC:WWW Design for Linux Browsers

I have no idea if this request is relevant to the list or not but I need a
nice variety of browsers to look at a sample I've created.  It *should*
look okay in most browser but I don't have them all.  :)

I took the debate about the Debian site as fodder.  (Nice collection of
content for me to juggle around. :)  I would appreciate it if people could
look at:

http://www.pandora.org/debian/index.html

and give me opinions (with browser type/version, resolution, color depth,
etc) also screen captures in jpg or other common format are more than
welcome. HTML 3.2 verified is nice but it does not mean much in the age of
browser wars. :)

This is not meant to spark anymore debate about the Debian site's
"profesional appearance" (or lack there of).  We've all managed to get
information out of it so it must be doing a fairly good job. :)

TIA,

PS. It's *only* the index page so far.  I have no intention of going all
out without some spoken interest the masses.