Re: A simple question

from what I understand GNU litterally stands for
"GNU's Not Unix"
its a redundant acronym  ie the G in GNU stands for GNU
I personally think its rather humerous...but thats just me :)
-Steve

Norbert Pabis wrote:

> HI,
>         I have one little question. What does GNU stands for?
>
>         GPL is General... and what is GNU
>                                                 Pabis Norbert
>
> --

-=Signature has been removed because it made an unfair comparison between NT 4
and Linux =-
replacement: (ok I admit...I am bored..its a slow day at work)
[sjc@debian ~]$fortune -o
Anything more than 3 shakes is for fun.