RE: those big non-standard mail fiels

I'm sorry, I tried not to comment but I couldn't help it.  I received a
Functional Design Spec for a project as a self extracting archive (.exe).
I ran it and it turned into a word document (office 97 version) of a bit
over 16Mb.  I sent that to a small group of folks for review and it blew the
20Meg limit for almost everybody...  This doc is about 40 pages (plus or minus
a page or two) and it has about 10 screen dumps in it.  The exe file was
about 600k...

jim