missing features in new mozilla

grr.  THey're still gone.  In 4.0, the alt-number sequence to go back pages
disappeared.  ANd the "autoload images" was moved from the menus to a dialog.
And they're still this way in the 5.0--though it seems to start faster than
3.0.

does anybody know of any hidden options or anything to get them back?  or do I
need to hunt down files to remove so I can reinstall 3.0?

rick

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.