Hamm & LaTeX: regmar.sty?

I'm using the tetex distribution in hamm.  I need to set my margins to
normal US default ones;  I used to do this with regmar.sty in
previous/other versions of latex.  How do I do this in tetex -- I can't
find "regmar.sty" anywhere ...

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |