even further off topic [was Re: Way off topic: humor

I'll go even further off topic :)

I had twins a week ago.  Yep, I laid there on the table under the knife while
my wife watched :)

Anyway, though 5 weeks early, Kaitlyn Genevieve and Kathryn Lily are both
healthy (Kathryn had to go to a hospital 40 miles away for a few days though
:(  )

And if anyone gets excited about such things, they're pictures are at

eyry.econ.iastate.edu/twins (there is NOT a www in the address).

rick

- - --
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.

- ------- End of Unsent Draft

------- End of Forwarded Message

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.