Re: Win95 and Linux: Was: Verified Re: Unidentified subject!

Tom,
	Thanks much for the link. I've downloaded it and am checking thru the
docs before I jump in. Glad to see that 1023 cyl limit doesn't really
exist. I had suspected that but wasn't sure.

Cheers,
Dave

--
--David E. Scott      Ohio Administrative Services
DaveScott@1000islands.com       acq_scott@ohio.gov