What Driver for Compaq Ethernet Card

I have a Compaq Deskpro 2000 that has an ethernet card that Windows NT
identifies as "Netelligent 10/100 TX PCI UTP Bus 0".  The card has a big
chip on it that is marked as "ti Tlan Chip TNETE100APCM E303W-7BAF2TW" but
that  didn't give me a clue.

I am trying to install Bo and have been unable to get the card recoginized
by any of the drivers in the boot disks.  I went to the web page, the
Ethernet HOWTO, and some of the references but I was not successful in
determining whicht driver to use.

Does someone have a hint?

Thanks

Butch

Butch Kemper                         | Free sound advice available
Kemper & Associates Consulting Group | "95% sound and 5% advice"
409-361-2324                         | Refunds cheerfully provided