Re: Debian and Windoze 95

I have found that instead of risking lilo (the hopeless newbie i am)
loadlin has provided the best alternative, and the option with the least
questions.

Really what are we talking about here, how much effort is involved in using
a boot disk, or loadlin, why even risk possable damage (especially if you
are unsure about what you are doing).

If your method of booting is working, it aint broken, dont fix it.

Rick

Email -> kitty5@dial.pipex.com
homepage -> http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/kitty5/
(Raytracing, 3D Animation and Emulation)