gimp 0.99.14 - where are its dependencies???

Hi... I decided to upgrade my version of gimp 0.99 in order to fix the
problem with the file selection boxes... when I ran dpkg on it I got
these messages:

Selecting previously deselected package gimp.
(Reading database ... 19748 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking gimp (from gimp_0.99.14-1.deb) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of gimp:
 gimp depends on gimp-data-min (>= 0.99.14-1); however:
  Package gimp-data-min is not installed.
 gimp depends on libmpeg1 (>= 1.2.2-1); however:
  Package libmpeg1 is not installed.
dpkg: error processing gimp (--install):
 gimp

The only problem is: none of these packages are anywhere to be found on
ftp.debian.org.  Can anybody tell me when they expect them to be
uploaded?

Thanks

Dave Huggins - bn711@freenet.carleton.ca