Re: HTML in messages to the list

Nick,
You are too kind.  Just don't waste your time reading them.

Best Regards,

Joe Hartmann      Tel: (603) 863 6073
K2AJV -issued     email: joeh@sugar-river.net
    1951          home-page: http://www.sugar-river.net/~joeh
First Student at the:

      Linux Academy in the Sunshine Town of Newport, NH

Thanks to RMS, Linus, and other contributors of free software!
------------- I grant this to the public domain -------------