Installing Debian and setting up PCMCIA E-net

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to install Debian after having Redhat installed on my system.
I've gone through the install, but I'm confused as to how I can make my
ethernet card work. The card is a PCMCIA 3-com 3c589a. It doesn't seem as
if there's any driver for it in the installer, and as far as using a
module to do it, I'm not real sure what to do.

When I try to install the PCMCIA packages (pcmcia-cs and the modules) the
modules tell me that the version of cs is too new, and cs tells me that
there are first: no modules, and second: that there are no PCMCIA devices
in /proc/devices.

Would appreciate any help regarding how I can make this work.

Thanks

-Asher Haig