Re: Problems with Cron

I'm trying the /etc/crontab because the user's crontab files are not
executed. When they work (I hope they will!), then this fetchmail job
will be executed there. I tried creating the user crontabs both as
superuser (crontab -u sanchez -e) and from the user account (crontab
-e). There's no difference.

I was not aware of the syntax "crontab <filename>". What is "filename"?
/var/spool/cron/crontab/sanchez (or something like that)? I'm not
in my computer right now, I'll try tonight to see what happens.

Thank you,

P. Sanchez