Re: undeletable file (RESOLVED)

Thanks to all who responded to my question.

I was able to delete the file last night by resetting attribute
flags using chattr.  The attribute flags on that file were ALL set!
(Actually, this seems somewhat consistent with the group ID getting
mysteriously changed to 65535).  No other files were affected.

--ken

                              __
  Ken Lauffenburger          / /                    __  __
  ken@efficient.com         / /  D e b i a n  G N U \ \/ /
                       ________http://www.debian.org________