RE: Get Your Mailbox Stuffed with CASH for the Holidays!

Actually, it DOES fall under the USC 1341 section because it asks you to
send cash through the mail. The "how" of causing it is irrelevant (and
that's how they get these guys who do this)... Also, the law on
junk-faxes actually defines a junk fax as unwanted information sent via
electronic means - the companies spamming us are trying to get it
defined as sent from paper to paper only and not mail that's totally
electronic.