HELP!!! ld.so disaster!!

Hi!

I was checking my machine for exploits, and one of the vulnerabilities
encountered was due to having an older ld_so, and the script recommended
that I upgrade to ld_so_1.9.3 or greater...

To my disaster, I saw that the only ld_so greater than 1.8 was in the hamm
section... upon attempting to upgrade to the hamm 1.9.6 it screwed
everything up!!! And it seems EVERYTHING, including ls, cp, vi, dpkg, etc
etc is
DYNAMICALLY LINKED!!! So I've lost my ld.so, and I can't seem to find a
way to do anything anymore! NONE of the critical utilities function
anymore!

PLEASE HELP!!! HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM??
PLEASE REPLY TO ric@americasnet.com

thanks
Ricardo