Re: mp3 debian/linux

Stig Sandbeck Mathisen <ssm@hastur.rlyeh.net> writes:

> Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org> writes:
>
> > So, unless you register it or obtain a code somehow, you're out of
> > luck.
>
> Is there any other encoderes for linux available? I've tried to look a
> bit around, but have so far been unsuccessful in finding any other
> encoders.

I spent a few hours looking for any Linux mp3 encoder and couldn't
find any except the l3 one.  (And ~ NZ$350 is not shareware, IMO.)

Are there any DOS ones I could use under Dosemu, or Windows ones I
could try under Wine?

--
    Carey Evans  <*>  http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/c.evans/  gc

     "Trust Ivanova.  Trust yourself.  Anybody else - shoot 'em."