Re: Quitting pppd
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Quitting pppd
- From: "Robert D. Hilliard" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 19:47:17 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <m0xa99p-000ZANC@bobspc>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.971124141355.11784B-100000@GODis1> (message from me on Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:16:46 -0900 (AKST))
On Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:16:46 -0900 me <email@example.com> wrote:
> After starting/quitting minicom, and then finishing internet connection,
> what is the best way to kill pppd without doing a 'kill xxxx' (or the pid
> of pppd? I haven't found that answer anywhere, and I have tried looking.
> If I missed a simple statement somewhere, my apologies ;)
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .