Re: PCMCIA and 2.0.32

What kind of errors does make/gcc report when you try to compile?
Don't forget you need to have APM (Advanced Power Management) and
PCI support compiled into your kernel... without them you will get
'unresolved symbol' errors.

Thanks,
Dennis
--
dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu>, Systems/Network         |  work: 353.4844
Division of Engineering Computing Services     |  page: 222.5875